MorphOS Port of NetSurf - licencing issue

Rob Kendrick rjek at netsurf-browser.org
Wed Jan 14 21:07:45 GMT 2009

I sent the following mail to ilkleht at isoveli.org and
suck.  So here it is again.

Hi,

I just noticed http://aminet.net/comm/www/netsurf-morphos.readme and am
happy to see that a port of NetSurf to another OS has been made.

However, the licence under which you received the sources (in the case
of Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht at isoveli.org>) or the binaries (in the case
of aminet) requires you to also provide an offer of the sources for and
binaries you distribute.

I'd appreciate it if this offer was made.  I'd especially be interested
in a copy of the sources so I might diff them to our trunk and
integrate any changes to enable the easier maintenance of this new port.

Thanks for your time,

B.