NetSurf Project Society formation

Daniel Silverstone dsilvers at netsurf-browser.org
Thu Jan 15 09:27:48 GMT 2009

On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 17:30 +0000, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
>  2. Nominate and elect a committee
> Nominations for the committee can be sent to me (as I am acting
> as secretary/chair for this inaugural meeting) or stated when
> solicited at the inaugural meeting. (Note, anyone can decline the
> role, and no-one not present at the meeting will be eligible for
> nomination. I'm requiring this simply to ensure that the new committee
> be present in order to sort out the bank account subsequently).

While I said that I'd accept nominations in the meeting itself, it would
be nice to get some idea of who people would like to nominate.

Thus far, I have received (non-declined) nominations for:

  Michael Drake, Chair, 1
  Daniel Silverstone, Secretary, 1
  John-Mark Bell, Treasurer, 1
  Andy Sidwell, Chair, 1

If any of those wish to decline their nomination, please email me. If
anyone else has any other nominations, or wishes to second one of the
nominations above, please email me.

Don't forget, the meeting will be on Monday 19th Jan at 19:00 UTC in
#netsurf on FreeNode.

Regards,

Daniel.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.netsurf-browser.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 2BC8 4016 2068 7895