Review: Paul Blokus -- Core text area

Paweł Blokus pblokus at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:38:20 BST 2009

> That said, however, perhaps we should give some thought to how to
> resolve the ambiguity of character indices when soft-wrapping occurs.

I changed the functions so that they pass a line_end parameter that
says whether the caret should be drawn at the end of the soft wrapped
line instead of where it normally should be. I think that's a good
approach because earlier the information was 'lost' as set_caret got
just the caret offset, not knowing what operation caused it. Now the
caller is responsible for telling this.