Progress Report N°5

Mark markieb.lists.20090330 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 10:35:17 BST 2009

Hi All,

well rather than re-posting that table, let's simply say that the
gtkmain branch has now merged most of the sub-branches, so subject to
review should be in a fit state for merging to trunk;

as well as commenting the coding, I'd encourage people to compile it to
see what they think of the actual interface: should the throbber have
more padding in all cases, should the url bar have minimum length, etc

uploads should merge automatically;

so aside from that, I may try to really repair the car, enjoy the
weather occasionally :-) , try to learn how to cross-compile/install
libs, put in a few of the essential interface elements for a windows port

Best

Mark

http://www.halloit.com

Key ID 046B65CF