Atari MiNT Port

Michael Drake tlsa at netsurf-browser.org
Tue Jun 1 10:31:39 BST 2010

In article
<1e73833fca895d342640ae6464f7f158-EhVcX1lFRQVaRwYcDTpQCEFddQZLVF5dQUBFBDBTXF5bVkYJX11oAFFRMl5dRkABXlpaRlE=-webmailer2 at s,
   Ole Loots <ole at monochrom.net> wrote:

> I'v already set environment variable
> NETSURFRES=/path/to/netsurf/\!Netsurf/Resources

That's not going to work.  nsfb looks for "default.css" and in
!NetSurf/Resources it's called something like "CSS,f79".  Similar for
other resources.  I suggest you use framebuffer/res and if the symbolic
links don't work on your platform maybe you could copy the files into
place manually.

Perhaps we should consider making the build system copy shared resources
into place, rather than using symlinks.

--

Michael Drake (tlsa)                  http://www.netsurf-browser.org/