Makefile patches for Atari Port

John-Mark Bell jmb at netsurf-browser.org
Sun Jun 20 18:43:40 BST 2010

On Sun, 2010-06-20 at 19:13 +0200, m0n0 wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 20.06.2010, 18:13 +0200 schrieb John-Mark Bell
> <jmb at netsurf-browser.org>:
>

> >> -lSDL -lgem is needed for SDL.
>
> > Surely these are pulled in by libnsfb's dependency on SDL (as specified
> > in libnsfb's pkg config file)?
>

> I'm not really sure what you mean by asking that...
> But after having a closer look, I see that I also patched the pkg-config
> file for libnsfb. So that it does not requires xcb and such things.
> But it just contains -lnsfb as Linker configuration. So -lSDL is really
> needed later.

It requires SDL (and the X libraries), thus:

Requires: sdl xcb xcb-icccm xcb-image xcb-keysyms

which, on most systems results in "pkg-config --libs libnsfb" including
those libraries and their dependencies. Therefore, -lSDL should not be
needed in your Makefile changes.

What does pkg-config --libs libnsfb produce on your system?

J.