(no subject)

Michael Drake tlsa at netsurf-browser.org
Tue Mar 16 18:35:12 GMT 2010

Hi,

In article
<20100316173845.JWSI21638.aamtaout02-winn.ispmail.ntl.com@[192.168.1.100]>,
   Anon wrote:

> Hi Everyone, i have been following the Netsurf develop mailing list from
> past one month, and i am very much opitmistic and passionate about
> taking this project for GSOC 2010. Thanks a lot in advance, i would like
> to have a talk with potential mentor and community and prove my worth.

Unfortunately we decided not to apply for Google Summer of Code 2010.

The development team were unable to commit enough time for adequate
student mentoring this summer.

Good luck if you plan to apply for GSoC with another organisation!

Best regards,

--

Michael Drake (tlsa)                  http://www.netsurf-browser.org/