NetSurf for Mac OS X

Alan & Sally jared.r at xtra.co.nz
Wed Sep 28 00:15:47 BST 2011

HI,

I have a Mac PPC G5 running OS 10.5.8 and was disappointed when NetSurf 2.7 wouldn't run on it. Since receiving your post below I have downloaded and installed Xcode 3.1.3 (there's supposed to be a 3.1.4 but I can't find it) and now Netsurf runs a treat on my Mac.

Many thanks for that information.

Alan